OATS wants to engage with all users of path networks, and raise awareness of our work delivering outdoor access projects. We offer talks and slide-shows on subjects aimed at all who enjoy the outdoors, and would welcome the opportunity to visit your organisation.
We have given talks to groups ranging from rights-of-way group Scotways and hill-walking groups to high schools. Any organisation with an interest in the outdoors, conservation, volunteering and training will enjoy hearing about our work and hopefully be inspired to help.
- A general overview of the work of OATS in planning and managing path building across Scotland
- The Mountains and The People project, our flagship project which has rebuilt over 140kn of paths in Scotland’s national parks over the past five years
- Our work on community paths, and strategic routes
- Volunteering schemes which let outdoor enthusiasts take part in the work of OATS
- Our training courses for SVQ level 2 and 3 qualifications in environmental conservation
To book a talk contact email@example.com